Monday, August 13, 2007

The bidding nightmare is over! Oi and I are taking thai for our last module. WOOHOO!!! SAWADIKA!! HAHAH. Actually, we wanted jap, but the bidders just went crazy by afternoon, upping the points to 200 odd, thus we had to change to thai. It'll be cool. Now we can order in thai express by the names of the dishes instead of its numbers, and go to bangkok and bargain!

Lectures were pretty alright since they were mostly introduction and lasted only for an hour or so. In the morning however, it was sooo horrid. There was this huge traffic jam along the macritchie highway thing, and I was stuck there for half an hour! How panicked I was! Fancy being late for your very first lecture by half an hour! It was so embarrassing, as I hurried down the stairs luggng my macbook along, searching for Rhoda. I couldn't find her, well more likely couldn't recognize her anymore, so I just sat at any old seat to save myself from further humiliation. The lecturer ran through mostly the schedule and CA, which partially alarmed me as we needed to do a 30min presentation, a short film and there would be pop quizzes. Plus, aud told me most ppl s/u their singapore studies as its really really tough. SIgh. Half an hour later, the lecturer ended the class so as not to scare us on the first day. Half an hour of lecture. Interesting.

With so much time to spare, I went over to look for oi at the engineering block to bid with her, and disturb her group mates. Hahah. I think the guy was quite mortified at the perpectually increasing noise level we were making ever since I reached. Lit lect was very very very boring, but we would be doing the tempest and oedipus rex, s I'm a little excited! hahah nerd alert!

Eurostudies lect tmr, and I may go over to med fac to look for liesel and leo. Apparently, they are always having 3 hour breaks and only need to do 3 modules this sem! And I thought med was going to be very tiring. Hmph. Oh yes, I do need to check n the traffic reports along my bus route as they are really really very awful.

No comments: